I don’t think I’m alone when I say that Christmas is my favorite time of year. Sparkling decorations in every nook and cranny, festive music playing on the radio, fluffy snow on the ground (while it still has its whimsical charm before you slip and fall and ruin your outfit for the day), the smell of cookies in the air…I don’t trust people who don’t love Christmas. And these things are besides the fact that it’s Jesus’ birthday, the man who gave us the greatest gift of all out of love. I love re-reading the biblical account of Jesus’ birth around this time of year; there’s no better way to get pumped up for the Christmas season and keep in mind what it is really all about.
Symbolizing the gift of eternal life Jesus gave us, we give gifts on Christmas to those that we love and appreciate most in our lives. However, it can be daunting to choose the perfect gift for someone. While at the heart of it all it is the thought that counts, it’s fun and self-rewarding to try to find the best gift ever. I personally love giving gifts, and I spend a lot of time searching for the “wow” factor. There’s nothing better than to see a huge freak out on Christmas Day because someone’s dream came true.
Anyway, I’ve attempted to take the leg work out of Christmas shopping for the lady in your life by offering you this gift guide! I’ve compiled four different lists of gifts to choose from: beauty, jewelry and accessories, splurge-worthy gifts, and the coolest TV show inspired products etsy has to offer (because by now you know my obsession with TV shows).
Hopefully this will, at the very least, give you a couple of ideas. Also, I think handmade presents are amazing, too. Sometimes the most endearing, treasured gifts don’t cost a cent. 🙂
1. Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Mini Lipstick Charms $39 2. Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick $33 3. Drybay Up, Up, and Away! Set $25
4. Nars Audacious Lipstick $32 5. GLAMGLOW Gift Sexy $69 6. Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Lacquer $18
7. Chanel Les 4 Ombres $61 8. NEST Fragrance Collection Set $38 9. Urban Decay NAKED 3 Palette $54 10. Prada Candy Florale Gift Set $92
1. J Crew Factory Crystal Petals Necklace $56.50 (on sale $29.50!) 2. Henri Bendel Monogram Compact $38 3. Charlotte Tilbury Signature Makeup Bag $35 4. Henri Bendel Luxe Crystal Monogram Pendant Necklace $78 5. Disaster Designs ‘Through the Post’ Clutch $29.99 6. Kate Spade Take Note ‘This Just In’ Medium Notebook $18 7. Kate Spade Noland Heels $398 8. Henri Bendel ‘The Plaza’ Pave Stud Earrings $58
9. Kate Spade Hanover Street Small Lorin $298 (on sale $208!) 10. H&M Decorative Comb $7.95 11. H&M Sequined Clutch Bag $12.95
1. Modcloth ‘Time and Grace’ Dress $99.99 2. Tory Burch ‘Marion’ Quilted Metallic Shrunken Shoulder Bag $325 3. Tiffany & Co Paloma’s Crown of Hearts Cross Pendant $200 4. Modcloth Cascading Cava Dress in Silver $174.99 5. Kate Spade Emma Pencil Pouch Set $30 6. Chanel Double Infidelity Lipstick & Nail Set $450 7. Tom Ford ‘Black Orchid’ Gift Set $112 8. Valentino Couture Bow d’Orsay Pump $745 9. Diptyque ‘Baies’ Candle $60 10. Kate Spade Scalloped Metro $195
TV-OBSESSED ETSY GUIDE
1. ‘I’m on the A Team’ 5×7 Journal $6 2. Ruby’s Necklace from Supernatural $18 3. ‘Driver Picks the Music’ Keychain $15.99
4. ‘The Great Gatsby’ Quotes Mug $14.99 (Not a TV Show, but my favorite book of all time!) 5. Dean Winchester Inspired Mason Jar Candle $6.99 (May or may not be on my own list…) 6. Two-Sided Sherlock Mug $11.87 7. ‘Prada Marfa’ Gossip Girl Gold Foil Print $9
8. ‘What Would Blair Waldorf Do?’ Pencil Set $4.42 9. Mad Men Coloring book $13.70 (Because who doesn’t want to color Don Draper?)
Thank you for reading, as always!
PS: Anyone listen to the new One Direction album yet? IT’S AMAZING.