The LONGEST time, no see! I’m sorry I’ve taken a little blogging hiatus there for a while. Things have been sooo crazy lately. I’m getting ready to graduate here in less than two weeks, and I’ve been putting the finishing touches on the rest of my undergrad assignments. I also finished my time at the paper this past week, which was super sad, but I’m excited to see where the future takes me!
Now that things are starting to settle down, I’m going to be posting on here much more regularly. I’m looking forward to getting back to once-a-day posting in the summertime. 🙂
Anyways, while I haven’t been blogging, I certainly have been doing a little online shopping. 😉 Summer is right around the corner you guys! And there are some seriously adorable pieces for purchase right now that I think everyone needs to get their hands on! I’ll be posting a lot of new looks in the coming weeks of my own picks, so keep your eyes peeled for that. But in the mean time, here are the 10 pieces for summer that I think every girl needs in her closet:
1) Floral-Printed Dress. I know florals for spring and summer and not exactly new, but I am so in love with this gorgeous Draper James dress. How precious is the design? This would be perfect for a graduation or summer barbecue, and it would be just darling with some linen wedges.
2) Scalloped Denim Shorts. Guys, these are the perfect shorts for summer. Denim. Scallops. What more could you want? I already bought these, and I can’t wait to wear them with a pretty top. Also…they’re under $25. Enough said.
3) Wicker Bag. These adorable purses are the hottest thing right now for spring and summer. I love that everything is kind of…picnic chic for lack of a better term, LOL. I’m all for gingham, seersucker and the works, and this bag fits right in. This would look so cute with a nice white, ladylike dress and some gold sandals.
4) Gingham Jack Rogers. Okay, Jack Rogers are my favorite sandals ever. Throw in gingham on top of that in the prettiest blue and white pattern ever? I’m done. RIP bank account.
5) Red Off-The-Shoulder Dress. Want to feel like the red dress dancing emoji? Of course you do. This off-the-shoulder number is perfect for you: It’s light and airy, which is wonderful for summer, and the off-the-shoulder and tie details are all-the-rage right now. I own this in blue, and it’s going to be perfect for my trip to Aruba. This is also UNDER $35!! Such a good price for this amazing dress!!
6) Pom-Pom Clutch. If you are going on a tropical vacation, this bag needs to be packed in your suitcase. Wicker. Neon pom-poms. Fold-over clutch that’s easy to pack and go. What more could you want? I’m obsessed with the direction Lilly is taking their clothes right now, and they’re killing it with the accessories, too.
7) Scalloped Striped Shorts. I’m LOVING the scallops everywhere this season. And the stripes! I cannot get enough of blue and white this year (and most days tbh…). These shorts look so comfy, and they’re under $35! Steal!
8) Lilly Pulitzer Off-the-Shoulder Romper. This off-the-shoulder trend is everywhere, and Lilly does it so. well. This romper is the perfect pair for any vacation – or staycation – you have planned this summer. And the print is to die for! I love the bright florals on the dark navy. This would be gorgeous with some strappy sandals for a dinner out on the town.
9) Seashell Bracelet. I’m a sucker for some good nautical themed jewelry, and I loveeee this bracelet. So pretty. The turquoise tones are so gorgeous for summer, and this would look stunning with a white romper. I love the neon threading on this one too. So cute!
10) Seersucker Off-The-Shoulder Dress. Okay, another off-the-shoulder, but this is too cute not to put here. Seersucker is so adorable, and it’s everywhere this season. I love it! This would be a great dress to take to the beach. It looks so light and airy. And it’s under $50! Not bad at all.
What are your must-haves for summer?
Thanks for reading!